Immediate need for an IBM Mainframe Engineer professional with IBM Mainframe Development and/or System Programmer background plus hands-on automation expertise. This long-term contract opportunity and is currently 100% remote due to COVID (will be returning to the DC office late 2021/early 2022) with the very real potential of multiple extensions and/or conversion to FTE status offering career stability and technical growth!
Our client is a major Federal Health Insurance Payer organization providing Business & IT Processing for Insurance Benefits, Members, Claims and Health Information Systems. The hiring manager and the team are seeking to automate their infrastructure environment including their Mainframe environment consisting of z/OS, CICS, COBOL, DB2 and MQ Series. In addition, the hiring manager, and the team are seeking consulting and assistance on a future planned effort that involves the replacement of the existing IBM Mainframe environment to a mixed on-premises Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and off-site Cloud environment.
Our client has several initiatives that requires building, integrating and enhancements to their Test and Production environments infrastructure to support business needs. You can become part of it!
Are you interested in learning more? If so, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
(1) IBM Systems Programmer OR Development experience
(2) Hands-on z/OS platform + CICS, MQ Series, COBOL / DB2
(3) Must have practical hands-on IBM Mainframe Workflow & Automation experience using one or more of the following utilities or built in tasks + steps
- z/OSMF (z/OS Management Facility)
- RACF (Resource Access Control Facility)
- Rexx (Restructured Extended Executor)
(4) Ansible IT Automation is a PLUS
(5) RHEL - Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a PLUS
(6) Enterprise Cloud Computing is a PLUS
Monday, April 26, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!