Immediate need for a Mid-Tier Infrastructure, Production Operational Support Engineer focused on automation of day-to-day tasks with a highly skilled aptitude working with Ansible, Python and UNIX Shell Scripting building end-to-end automated systems between Midrange and Mainframe platforms. This long-term contract opportunity is a 100% home-based telecommuter and has the potential of multiple extensions and/or conversion to FTE status offering career stability and technical growth!
Our client is a major Federal Health Insurance Payer organization providing Business & IT Processing for Insurance Benefits, Members, Claims and Health Information Systems. The hiring manager and the team are seeking to engage in an enterprise effort that involves automating data and process workflows between IBM Mainframe, AIX / WebSphere Java / J2ee and Linux Big Data environments.
Our client has several initiatives that requires building, integrating and enhancements to their Test and Production environments infrastructure to support business needs. You can become part of it!
Are you interested in learning more? If so, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
(1) 8+ years of enterprise level System Engineering experience including Mainframe, Unix and Linux distributed environments
(2) 4+ years, current DevOps Automation experience in distributed environments
(3) Hands-on practical experience using Ansible and Python
(4) Extensive UNIX or AIX and Linux Scripting experience
(5) Extensive knowledge of Java / J2EE methodology and frameworks
(6) Distributed Systems experience on one or more of the following technologies
- IBM HTTPS & WebSphere Application Server
- IBM MQ Series
- IBM scripting frameworks (wsadmin, MQ Control Commands)
- DataPower, AppDynamics
- YAML scripting
- Cloud Migration experience
(7) Strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!