Immediate need for a Systems Engineer with RHEL, Apache, Big Data reporting, administration, and automation experience! This long-term contract opportunity is a 100% home based telecommuter and has the potential of multiple extensions and/or conversion to FTE status offering career stability and technical growth!
Our client is a major Federal Health Insurance Payer organization providing Business & IT Processing for Insurance Benefits, Members, Claims and Health Information Systems. The hiring manager and the team are seeking to automate their established highly advanced enterprise level Health Information Systems (Health informatics) comprised of ETL, Data Warehouse and Big Data technologies built on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Apache Hadoop / Cloudera ecosystem and Ab Initio & MicroStrategy Business Intelligence platforms supporting petabytes of data.
The focus of the job opportunity is identifying engineering resources that has the experience, expertise and have automated a similar enterprise environment.
Our client has several initiatives that requires building, integrating and enhancements to their Test and Production environments infrastructure to support business needs. You can become part of it!
Are you interested in learning more? If so, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
(1) 8+ yeas of Systems Engineering background with current 3+ years of Big Data System Engineering experience focused on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) based Apache Hadoop Cloudera environments
(2) Expert level scripting experience using Python and Bash
(3) Demonstrated background engineering Automation Solutions and experience including installation, configuration, administration, & testing of ecosystem
(4) Experienced working with development and QA teams to design Ingestion pipelines, Integration APIs, and provide Cloudera ecosystem services
(5) One or more of the following is a plus; Ab Initio, MicroStrategy, MapReduce, Kafka, Nifi, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume on Linux, Apache, Yum, RPM, etc., IBM Datamart, IBM Mainframe, MQ Series, AIX, IBM WebSphere and Pega's business rules engine
(6) Support IaaS and DevOps initiatives for infrastructure delivery transformation
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!