Immediate need for a Security Professional with specific experience around the IBM Guardium and DLP (Data Loss Prevention) tools. Our client, based in Washington DC, is continuing their efforts to deploy the Guardium tool across their entire enterprise. We are seeking a Security minded professional who can assist with the final stages of this deployment, configurations, updates etc.. and support other security initiatives surrounding data security, Database monitoring, Data Encryption, & Data Loss Prevention. This is a long term (12 month+) engagement that could lead to a permanent FTE status. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, this position is 100% remote but will require an onsite presence in Washington DC once deemed safe.
Please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this opportunity!
- This position requires a bachelors degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Seeking a minimum of 5 years of IT security focused experience
- Experience with administering IBM Guardium is required
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is required
- Proven experience supporting data security and other security projects as an Engineer.
- Relevant business and systems subject matter expertise, especially in Data Security, and Vulnerability remediation.
- Demonstrated successful use of AGILE and/or Waterfall SDLC methodology
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Security Certification.
- Experience with Requirements Management tools.
- Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and to facilitate large meetings across the CareFirst organization. Advanced written and verbal communication skills are critical.
Monday, November 16, 2020
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!