Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in the DC Metropolitan area, has two (2) immediate needs for SQL Database Developers to assist with the building and development activities of dashboards to assist with their migration from ALM to Jira. These positions are 100% remote opportunities, but will require to be onsite once deemed safe from the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Writing complex stored procedures and functions. Developing reports using SSRS. Support adhoc requests. Developing packages using SSIS. Data migration across databases.
- Build reusable tools using Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting (VB Script) and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Develop/maintain VBA code within Excel templates
- Working extensively with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access
Are you an SQL Database Programmer that has strong dashboard development skills? Then you should call Elite Technical Immediately to learn more about these awesome opportunities with our customer!
(1) 4+ years MS SQL Database Development experience including:
* T-SQL programming experience
* Developing reports using SSRS
* Developing packages using SSIS
* Data migration across databases
* Writing complex stored procedures and functions
(2) Strong dashboard building experience
* Conceptual, Logical and Physical data model
(3) Knowledge of Jira is required (any migration experience from ALM to Jira is a BIG PLUS)
(4) Demonstrated Professional MS SQL Developer skills including:
(5) Worked within an Agile/Scrum development framework
(7) HP/ALM is a BIG PLUS
Monday, November 16, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!