We have an immediate WORK FROM HOME position for a Technical Support Analyst to provide 100% Phone support to internal users. This will be 6-12 month contract with the potential to extend or convert to full-time employment based on the business need and individual's work performance.
The Technical Support Analyst answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming IT service requests for assistance from customers experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Provides remote support via phone, email and chat for pc-s / laptops, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals support.
- Support Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Email client/account setup and support.
- Provide account creation/management and File Share permissions management in Active Directory.
- Log and track service calls using ticketing software.
- Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem, the analyst escalates problem to the appropriate team. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
- Learn CCL (mainframe)
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to pass Background Investigation & Credit Check (prior to interview)
* 1-3 years of Help Desk / Phone support experience
o Troubleshooting skills
o Windows 10 support
o Mainframe experience is a PLUS
o WiFi and Telecom issues
o PC/laptop Connectivity
o Basic Active Directory admin to include account creation, unlocking accounts, password reset, etc.
o Ticketing System Service Now, or alternative
o Experience with MS Office Suite, Email account setup and support
* Must be willing to learn CCL (IBM mainframe software)
o Must demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Industry certs are a PLUS
Monday, November 16, 2020
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!