We have an immediate opening for a Cisco Product Sales Specialist for our client a premier CISCO systems integrator partner, who is experiencing growth in both the commercial and federal sectors. Ideally, the candidate will reside in the Chantilly VA area, however, our client is open to remote candidates that reside in the EST time zone. This is a contract to permanent opportunity with our customer who provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role is responsible for creating configuration sets, bill of materials using the Cisco quoting tool (CCW), and creating quotes from those outputs. Additionally provide pre-sales and post-sales configuration, pricing, direction and technical assistance to internal and external customers for a specific original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partner. Assist customers and colleagues in understanding requirements, performing configurations, and proposing accurate cost-effective solutions for hardware, software and/or products. This individual solves sales support problems, acts as a focal point for inside sales coverage and escalation of sales issues and answers salesperson-s product related questions.
Are you a CISCO focused Pre and Post Sales Professional?
Then you should contact Elite Technical Immediately to learn more about this opportunity!
- 6 years+ of Pre and Post Sales experience, focused around CISCO products and services
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Cisco Product line
- Demonstrated Cisco network design, product selection, bill-of-materials and pricing hardware plus services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field will suffice
- Clear/concise communication and writing abilities
- Possess basic level technical and sales certifications. (Preferred)
- Preferred Microsoft Office, Visio and Salesforce
Monday, November 9, 2020
6 month T2P
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!