IMMEDIEATE NEED for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst / Incident Responder professional who will perform in-depth analysis on security events, intrusion detection, malware analysis, threat hunting and all phases of security event monitoring and incident response. The selected candidate will be required to complete monitoring, triage and incident response functions in a combined SOC/CIRT environment. The selected candidate will use advanced SOC / CIRT security platforms and processes on a daily basis. Training will be given on specific platforms, however candidate should be an expert in SOC / CIRT processes and general platforms already. This position will entail working closely with team members to run an investigation from start to finish, ensuring collaboration with any appropriate teams and stakeholders at all levels. There will be occasional presentations, audit support and regular documentation of investigations and project deliverables so strong verbal and written communications skills are critical. Position paying prevailing market wage.
Our client is a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote until deemed safe to return to their Washington DC office. This position is for the day shift, but may include weekend and holiday support that falls during the scheduled shift.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 8+ years of Cyber Security related expertise, specifically experience as a security operations center (SOC) analyst and CIRT Processes
- This position requires a bachelor-s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in application security analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background and experience with direct Business Analyst experience.
- Relevant cybersecurity subject matter expertise - especially in information security, network security, security event triage, intrusion analysis, malware, computer networking TCP/IP, and anomalous behavior.
- Experience and skills in: continuous monitoring, information security alerting, security event triage, intrusion analysis, threat trends, malware, and anomalous behavior.
- Demonstrated experience with security information and event management (SIEM), security orchestration and automated response (SOAR), and other security technologies
- Experience in, or willingness to quickly learn, at least one security tool type such as IDS/IPS, network access control, firewall, anti-malware, etc
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.(critical)
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are critical. This is not a position for someone who prefers to work alone.
- Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard security best practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Security Certification.
- Hands on experience with some or all: NetFlow and full packet capture technology, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), firewalls, AV, and other similiar network security tools
- Experience with healthcare insurance industry, especially BCBS plans.
- Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and to facilitate large meetings
Monday, November 30, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!