Elite Technical is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer who is passionate about creating systems that save lives and has the ability to do the following:
* Drive new product development programs
* Complete and/or delegate all engineering activities within a given program.
* Provides guidance to designers/supporting engineers for designs, drawings, requisitions, etc. to meet regulatory, process, Electrical and project requirements.
* Work collaboratively to execute projects with various internal competencies i.e. Testing, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality and Finance.
Support Customers with technical information and initiatives. This can include developing and/or creating: design concepts, CAD models, prototypes and technical reports/presentations.
* Engage with suppliers and outside contractors to accomplish key outsourcing activities like part sourcing or contract design.
* Develop and execute validation testing to qualify designs through the product development process.
* Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize work.
* Gain peer and management product insight through informal and formal design reviews.
* Utilize design tools available to maximize development time while ensuring optimal product design.
* Fully supports company programs, policies and objectives.
* Support Manufacturing Engineering for End of Line Tester and other Electrical or Electronics Equipment.
* Basic programming skills including Visual Basic, C#, C++, and various compiler software
* Familiarity with CAN protocols - SAE-J1939 and AUTOSAR preferred.
* BSEE or BSEET required
* 7(+) years exp minimum in electronic circuit technology design
(+) Masters Degree preferred, not required
(+)Automotive experience with crash sensors preferred
(+) Six Sigma Certification preferred
Monday, December 7, 2020
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!