Immediate need for Solutions Architect to support our customer, a technology solutions organization dedicated to servicing the Healthcare Insurance marketplace. This position is a 100% remote opportunity now and after the COVID 19 pandemic concludes. Our client does ask for candidates to be flexible regarding travel to either their office in Brooklyn NY or customer sites (20% travel post COVID 19). We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect, who has Healthcare Payer Insurance domain expertise, and has worked with customer to gather KPI-s regarding API related projects to support their cloud based software products. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Client Delivery, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to integrate products into Client environments
- Leading technical and integration requirements sessions with the clients/stakeholders to provide technology solutions and recommendations
- Building and maintaining system and application architecture, standards and best practices documentation
- Performing architecture reviews with various internal stakeholders (integration engineering and product development teams) to ensure architecture compliance
- Collaborating with automation testing teams to drive continuous improvements on technology solutions
- Ensuring all non-functional requirements are captured and translated into a robust service management model
This is a fulltime/direct opportunity with our client and should be considered as a stable/long term opportunity offering career growth and professional stability. Some of the benefits include; Equity, Excellent health dental and vision benefits, generous vacation and leave policies, Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights) and more!
Are you a Solution Architect who loves interacting with customers? Are you passionate about the Healthcare Insurance sector? Then you should contact Elite Technical Immediately to learn more about this opportunity!
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of technology experience, specifically software development, solution architecture or systems integration
- 5+ years of experience in a technical solution architect or technical delivery lead role
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience (Preferable on the Payer side)
- 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs and API Gateways (Apigee or Mulesoft is a plus)
- Experience with IAM platforms such as OKTA, Auth0, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, etc. and standards such as SAML2 and OIDC/OAuth
- Experience working with a variety of integration approaches, including Restful APIs, GraphQL APIs, Message Queueing, SFTP, Streaming, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare Payer Core admin systems such as Facets, HealthEdge, QNXT, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 27x, etc.
- Experience with Business Process Management and Business Rule Engines
- Experience working in public cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure and familiarity with the various technical services
- Experience working with a SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for architectural compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
Monday, December 28, 2020
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!