Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC, has an immediate contract opportunity for a Business Analyst, with solid knowledge of Healthcare Claims Adjudication experience, to assist with the day to day claims maintenance related activities. Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote until deemed safe (once deemed safe, this position will reside in SW Washington DC). Deliverables include, but not limited to, the following:
-Support the maintenance of Claims processing/adjudication systems/documents/procedures etc..
-Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.
- Analyze define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the business areas and users technical & function requirements.
- Create User Stories based on traditional business requirement gathering activities.
- Create PRD (Project Requirements Document) for most complex enhancements, automations and implementations including defining Business, User and functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams.
- Produces Requirements Tracebility Matrix (RTM) and RTM gap analysis reports
- Maintain communications with technical counterparts to guide the issues to cross-functional resolution and adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Healthcare Insurance Marketplace. This is a 12 month PLUS contract opportunity. Are you qualified and interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Qualifications, background & knowledge include:
(1) Six (6) PLUS years as a Business / Requirements Analyst
(2) Healthcare Claims Adjudication experience/knowledge (must have)
(3) Knowledge of data analytics and skill to perform basic SQL queries
(4) Outstanding writing abilities to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, and/or data dictionaries
(5) Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
(6) Expertise within the Federal Healthcare sector/FEPOC/FEHB marketplace would be a BIG PLUS
Monday, December 21, 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!