Elite Technical is seeking a Senior DevOps engineer for our customer, a Federal Healthcare Insurance provider on a 12 month + contract based in Washington DC (Remote until further notice due to COVID-19). This individual will be working with the delivery, maintaining & administering, enhancing DevOps and DevSecOps toolschain and will assist delivery teams in adoption of DevOps best practices. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze existing processes, practices, within the delivery teams and suggest changes to improve throughput.
- Understand evolving need of delivery teams and enhance DevOps delivery pipeline capabilities
- Onboard and support various delivery teams to adopt DevSecOps platform
- Find opportunities and build automation to reduce team-s interdependency
- Apply engineering principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability of the DevOps eco system
- Participate and host Community of Practice (CoP) sessions
- Collaborate with internal development community and develop self-serve capability for them to meet business needs effectively
- Stay current with DevOps practices, emerging tools landscape, and predict impact of changes
- Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects.
- Automate DevOps pipeline backlog items
- Be part of on call rotation
- Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance industry. Knowledge of Enrollment systems a plus
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this long term contract opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical for consideration!
8-10 Years Experience:
- Hands-on experience (both user and maintenance) with Jenkins, BitBucket, Artifactory, Sonar.
- Hands-on administration experience with DevSecOps tools such as Contrast, IBM App Scan, JFrog X-ray, Urban Code/ XebiaLab, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Ansible etc.
- Outstanding knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), Security and deployment(CD) concepts
- Hands on with Groovy DSL, Python, Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting
- Excellent in application performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Linux administration
- Wide breadth knowledge of development and testing best DevOps practices.
- Expert level knowledge in SDLC
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent documentation skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
Software & Tools:
Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Jfrog X-Ray, Contrast, BitBucket, GIT, Linux, Eclipse, Python, Java
Monday, December 14, 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!