Elite Technical is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for our customer, a Federal Healthcare Insurance provider on a 12 month + contract based in Washington DC (Remote until further notice due to COVID-19). This individual will be working with the delivery, maintaining & administering, enhancing DevOps and DevSecOps toolschain and will assist delivery teams in adoption of DevOps best practices. We are seeking candidates that have hands-on expertise with Big Data related technologies (Spark, Hive, Cloudera, Hadoop, Kafka etc..) as this is a Big Data environment. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with development teams to understand the solution and related artifacts and configurations
- Create/Maintain CI-CD pipelines that include environment configuration stages as well as build/deploy/test steps
- Work collaboratively with system administrators and dev teams to ensure applications in the environment are working properly
- Deploy and execute applications/builds through Jenkins
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation to be used by team members, or delivered to the customer
- Mentor other team members on technology and processes
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this long term contract opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical for consideration!
8-10 Years Experience:
- Hands-on experience (both user and maintenance) with Jenkins, BitBucket, Artifactory, Sonar.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data related technologies (Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka etc...)
- Outstanding knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), Security and deployment(CD) concepts
- Hands on with Groovy DSL, Python, Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting
- Excellent in application performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Linux administration
- Wide breadth knowledge of development and testing best DevOps practices.
- Expert level knowledge in SDLC
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent documentation skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
Software & Tools:
Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Jfrog X-Ray, Contrast, BitBucket, GIT, Linux, Eclipse, Python, Java
Monday, December 14, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!