Unique opening for a New Product Development Manager looking for an opportunity to lead a team of Engineers focused on innovation at a well-known and respected medical device company. The engineering development team is responsible for designing and implementing changes on core products and developing new products to meet the needs of the medical device industry.
Expectations and responsibilities include:
* Design and development of new products and updating existing products, including design verification, validation, and clinical evaluation
* Ensure that Manufacturing processes are developed as appropriate for the design changes
* Ensure that the design process is following the applicable MDSAP, European MDD, EU-MDR, ISO and FDA requirements
* Foster a creative environment, promote cross functional teamwork, resolve conflicts, facilitate communications with direct reports and achieving organizational goals as a team
Our client is a growing company based in Noblesville, Indiana. This is an immediate hire Management position with authority that includes; overseeing direct reports, product design & development, conflict resolution, key player in achieving organizational goals and responsible for departmental budget. The job offers a generous salary, comprehensive benefits and career advancement.
Are you interested in learning more and discussing the details of this job opportunity including compensation and benefits? If so, Apply or Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
* BSME or related degree
* 8 + years of New Product Development experience
* 5 + years Medical device field
* 2 years current leadership experience preferred
* Will consider an engineer with Medical Device experience ready to advance
* Excellent communicator; cross-functionally, executive management and customers
(+) experience includes one-or-more; SolidWorks, Agile/Scrum and/or plastics
Monday, January 25, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!