Elite Technical is seeking a Project Manager and an Enterprise Architecture (EA) professional with the background, experience and capabilities necessary to manage cross-functional teams engaged in an effort to institutionalize EA Governance across an entire organization. This involves developing an EA Target State, EA Roadmaps, EA Current State Analysis, EA Decision Framework etc. Expectations & deliverables include:
- Project Manager for effort to institute EA Processing throughout the organization. Expecting a 2-year timeline conducting business and technical transformations
- Will be engaged with an EA Team and responsible for providing project management activities including project scope / schedule / budget in an Agile Framework environment
- Providing Project Management and assisting teams to develop Enterprise Architecture Target State, EA Roadmaps, EA Current State Analysis, EA Decision Framework, and Institutionalizing the EA Governance and Planning Process
- Helping the EA team with scheduling interviews working across development and system teams, capture existing project states, governance needed to get there, help manage multiple stages in an organizational transformation project
This is a long-term 12-month ++ contract position with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position is 100% remote for now but will require onsite support in Reston VA when deemed safe (target return date is Q1/2022)
Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical by applying or calling for immediate consideration.
Qualifications and capabilities:
- 15-20 Years of years of IT experience with minimum of 11-15 years of Project Management experience with at least 10+ years in managing teams to develop Enterprise Architecture Target State, EA Roadmaps, EA Current State Analysis, EA Decision Framework, and Institutionalizing the EA Governance and Planning Process.
- Bachelor's degree and Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required
- Demonstrated experience managing an EA Transformation in highly complex environments that work across multiple internal organizations, external clients and multiple authorities with the end-state of integrating into common EA frameworks including platforms, systems, applications, software languages, utilities, security, management frameworks and best practices
Monday, January 17, 2022
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!