FTE/Immediate need for a Maintenance Supervisor based in the Robbinsville NJ area. The selected candidate will be responsible for all building facilities and equipment maintenance functions to keep the distribution center and office running at optimal capacity. You will run the predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance programs for all key equipment in the distribution center, including but not limited to: PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks), material handling equipment, conveyors, racking, automation equipment, scanning equipment, etc. Additionally, you will be responsible for the upkeep of the site facilities, utilities, safety systems etc. in accordance with safety and environmental protocols, and managing third party maintenance vendors. While primarily being a hands-on role, this role will also serve as a leader for other maintenance technicians and collaborate with other maintenance staff across the network.
This is a fulltime/direct opportunity with our client, who offers career stability, growth, a competitive salary and great benefits! Please contact Elite Technical Immediately to learn more about this opportunity.
- 3+ years of experience leading a maintenance program in a supervisory function.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a maintenance technician on material handling equipment, various kinds of PIT, and building infrastructure.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining building infrastructure and systems including but not limited to: safety, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, fire suppression, back-up power, etc.
- Certifications in electrical, plumbing, forklift etc.. would be a BIG PLUS
- Written and oral communication skills to communicate professionally across organizational levels and with outside resources.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel), email, general office equipment (scanner/copier/fax).
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Must be available flexibile hours to support facility hours of operations which may include weekends and off-shift hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a continuous daily basis.
- Must be able to walk, stand, stoop, bend, twist, kneel and climb throughout shift.
Monday, February 8, 2021
Monday, January 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!