Immediate Need for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer who will serve as an expert on the SFMC platform to support key team initiatives. The ideal candidate must be well-versed with all of SFMC studios/modules and leverage their development background to perform impact analysis of application changes across various components and provide development estimates for each business request. This role will be key in bringing business requirements to life. The successful candidate will also be responsible for analyzing and creating complex data extensions, queries, triggers, API calls, and providing insights on areas of improvement as well as overseeing any delivery issues and troubleshooting, solving basic platform issues. They will frequently train the rest of the CRM Team on any updates/changes to the platform and manage any enhancements or integrations into SFMC.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into a solution design, conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage integrations to our SFMC platform and provide clear documentation of what is needed, best practice, and any other important information before integrations begin and ensure integrations are completed and running accurately
- Provide support to our internal teams by troubleshooting platform/deliverability issues in a timely and efficient manner, and identifying solutions to prevent issues from recurring
- Monitor SFMC performance and identify opportunities to optimize the platform by staying current with the rapidly developing Salesforce ecosystem
- Prototype and integrate new SFMC releases to identify additional opportunities
- Analyze opportunities to innovate dynamic content and automation efforts to support email marketing efforts to build scalable emails and journeys
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development teams to gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Oversee and troubleshoot complex campaign workflow rules, data validation, suppression/publication lists, and triggers and drive process improvements and innovations
- Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL and SOQL
- Prepare and plan future new functionality and customization or enhancements with CRM
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer
- Expert with SFMC Multi Channel (Email Studio, Jouney Builder, Audience Builder, Interactive Studio, CloudPages, Einstein, and Mobile Studio), Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector, and integration management
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP and REST data transmission protocols
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and SOQL queries for data retrieval and testing
- Strong understanding of email marketing and SMS best practices including CAN-SPAM
and TCPA Laws and deliverability best practice
- Past experience in a customer facing role.
- 5+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques.
New York, NY
Monday, January 11, 2021
6 months + (Poss T2P)
Friday, December 18, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!