Seeking a highly experienced Technical Manager with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance for a large DHS contract in Arlington, VA. The primary objective Lead and manage project development from inception to deployment, with expertise in WATCH Operations, Cyber Security Programs, and Security Operations Center Programs in a 24/7/365 environment. Due to COVID, the position is a mix of (mostly) telework and some onsite. Post COVID, this person will primarily be at the customer site in Arlington, VA.
- Directs all phases of projects from inception through completion -ability to brief business outcomes, and well rounded- technical acumen
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of multiple projects or major tasks.
- Acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple cybersecurity and/or communications projects.
- Drive performance in a team environment with responsibilities to assist in the development of new capabilities to address cybersecurity challenges.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Develops new business or expands existing task orders.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to plans and schedule, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the projects from technical, management and administrative areas.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government requirement
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance w/ SCI required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Bachelor-s Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 15 years related technical experience is required.
- PMP Certification.
- At least one of the following active certifications or other similar certifications - MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, ISC, CAP, CISSP, CISM, CompTIA, or GIAC.
- Experience managing complex Cyber Programs within Department of Defense, or other Federal Agency.
- Experienced in 24/7/365 working environments with extensive coordination/collaboration with federal/state/local agencies using an all-hazard methodology approach
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing cybersecurity programs of at least 100 FTEs or more.
- Experience with planning, risk management, and project performance addressing cost, schedule, and technical quality for related Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) elements on a large system development-type contract or full responsibility for all aspects of project performance on for the Program technical services contract.
- Ability to articulate examples of controlling cost variables and quality standards across previous programs.
- The ability to lead, develop, and deploy technical roadmaps with appropriate resource allocation to stay on target, and within budget.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong verbal and interpersonal skills as daily interaction with all levels of management and users is required.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!