Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer with a background in magnetics for a direct hire position in the Orlando, FL area with a global manufacturer of high-grade passive components. The selected candidate will be responsible for the product quality performance of the client's magnetics manufacturing site located in Longwood FL. This will be accomplished by leading the quality inspection team by interacting with the engineering group, the production team, customers and by monitoring all test results and trends. You will be responsible for all aspects of production quality activities including inspection, testing, reporting, troubleshooting issues related to manufacturing or sourcing, as well as maintaining/managing/supporting the client's QMS and all other systems: MRB, RMA,CAR, SCAR, FMEA, and equipment calibration.
* Manage product quality and actively leads root-cause-analysis and troubleshooting of product/ process issues.
* Manage test department, testing methods, inspection data, test equipment and maintain all certifications.
* Prepare clear and concise reports enabling identification of product quality and system issues and trends.
* Support your team with knowledge and training in all activities related to product, testing and Quality system.
* Review, conduct, update and manage needs for new and existing First Article Inspections (FAIs).
* Complete timely quality contract review for all customer requirements and flow downs.
* Collect and use statistical data as needed.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Due to the nature of the worked to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Green Card Holder.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Bachelor's Degree in electrical or electronics engineering or similar discipline. Substantial relevant work experience might be considered in lieu of a formal education for the right candidate.
Strong experience surrounding circuit components including inductors, resistors transformers & in electronics testing.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality engineering or experience as an electronics engineer with a desire to be trained as a quality engineer.
Monday, February 8, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!