Our client, a leading federal contractor is seeking one to two onsite technicians for about 6 months to support a newly established IT Service Center in Pittsfield, MA starting February 1, 2021. The Service Center Technicians will support approximately 1800 users during normal business hours (8:30a-5:30p, M-F).
Typical support requests involve Customer Services, Laptop/Desktop Preparation/Configuration, and Re-image computers for users. Some of the main tasks are listed below.
- Deliver/Hand out loaner equipment (laptops, power supplies, etc.), monitors, thumb drives, and power supplies users have ordered. Document in Remedy Asset Management.
- Install additional RAM in laptops
- User requests for troubleshooting/problem investigation will be logged into Remedy. Technician will not be providing troubleshooting, but can retain the devices (if requested) for Workforce Productivity techs.
- Walk user through standard processes such as: Enrolling a mobile phone with Intune; Setting/Resetting an RSA PIN; Changing a password; Creating IT Shop hardware orders/requests.
- Place client image on systems as directed by Workforce Productivity team.
- Deliver systems to Workforce Productivity team for customization (if needed)
- On day one, provide -IT in a Box" packages to new hires.
- Re-image computers for users:
- Workforce Productivity team copies user data and then provides laptop/desktop to technician for re-imaging.
- Technician places client image on the system and provides imaged system back to the Workforce Productivity team.
- Must be US Citizenship due to our client's work with the US Gov't.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to starting
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- 1-3 years as a technician setting up and configuring pc-s / laptops
- Ticketing System experience with Remedy or alternative
- Experience installing RAM/Batteries/Hard Drives.
- Windows 10
- A+ is a PLUS
Monday, February 1, 2021
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!