Our client is seeking a Cybersecurity / SPLUNK Subject Matter Expert with a Top to support our client's milCloud 2.0 contract. Due to the classified environment this role will support, all work MUST be performed onsite in Chantilly, VA.
The SPLUNK SME will be to help support the ARC-P and milCloud-2.0 Cyber Security Team at the Research Triangle Park location in Raleigh/Durham, NC. ARC-P is our client's FedRAMP HIGH, JAB authorized, IaaS, cloud environment. While milCloud-2.0 is architected as an ARC-P DoD dedicated region with two availability zones deployed on site at DISA data center locations.
- Designing and customizing complex search queries and promoting advance searching, forensics, and analytics.
- Developing and documenting configuration standards, policies, and procedures for operating, managing and ensuring the security of a Splunk infrastructure.
- Developing dashboards, data models, reports and performance optimization.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Active Top Secret security clearance (T5 Investigation)
- Splunk certification (i.e. Splunk Power User, Splunk Enterprise Admin, Splunk Enterprise Architect, Splunk Enterprise Security Admin, etc.)
- IAT Level II certification or higher.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in the development and deployment of Splunk
- Hands-on Splunk Enterprise Security experience
- Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Self Motivated / Self Starter
- Must be willing to work onsite in Chantilly, VA.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Splunk Certified Enterprise Security Admin Certification
Monday, April 26, 2021
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!