Full stack Java Developer openings that offer the opportunity to be a part of our clients team responsible for modernizing platforms that will transform the way health insurance plans are managed. The result is agility and speed to market of new health care plans that improve outcomes and reduce costs. You can be a part of it. These are career building opportunities due to the transformational nature of the job openings.
The selected Full Stack Java Developer professionals will be working on full-lifecycle, scrum-team development tasks, maintenance activities and production support related to our client's Claims and Benefits programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the detail technical design, development and implementation systems
- Works with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize the company processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality web-based technical solutions through ServiceNow.
* Working with architects and technical leads on software design, prototyping, and development
* Developing software per architecture design and industry best practices
* Unit & integration testing of developed code
* Participating in code reviews
* Documenting system changes
* Mentoring more junior resources and enforcing software development best practices
* Operational support and maintenance programming
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this job opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- 5-8 Years Experience as a Full Stack Developer with the following skill sets:
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience in Angular Framework. Requiring version 5+
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, June 7, 2021
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!