Immediate and strategic need for a Front-end Developer with specific experience supporting an Angular 8 to develop different user interface features and functionality based on the integration with the back end RESTful Web Services. The Front-end Developer will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and production environments. Some of the tasks and deliverables include:
- Work with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize the processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality web-based technical solutions.
- Work with other members of the project team to develop -Look-and-Feel- site concepts, interface designs, and the security functionality of the web application.
- Promote innovative growth and development of the web applications.
- Use understanding of healthcare market to enhance overall web strategy. Specifically, is responsible for developing web pages using Angular 8.
Our client is an 80-year-old regional leader in the healthcare insurance space that has over 6 million members, supports 36 insurance programs and employs over 5,000 professionals. This organization has been recognized time and again for Workplace Excellence, World Class Employee Health and Wellness programs and has been honored each year since 2013 as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical by APPLYING for immediate consideration.
Candidates must have experience in systems design, testing and integration methodologies, including extensive understanding of programming logic concepts and application analysis and design techniques.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or Microsoft SQL Server. Candidates will be required to have an understanding of the creation of stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL) and the use of these stored procedures from an application development prospective.
- Must have over 5 years of front-end Angular experience, and have used Angular v8
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Nice to have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!