Immediate, FTE opportunity for a General Manager, DC Ops (Distribution Center Operations) for our customer, a major Ecommerce industrial supply organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for site P&L including managing and leading all facets of the distribution center operations. Leading by example, he/she will drive a culture of employee engagement and operational excellence. The role includes managing multiple projects and personnel, contributing knowledge and developing leaders, performing analysis, developing solutions, justifying investment, managing implementation projects, integrating systems with processes, providing training, and measuring results. Initiatives will focus on improving current process efficiency, material flow, labor productivity, quality, safety and space utilization. This leader directs and controls all elements of the warehouse and distribution center, operating within the capital and operating budget at the highest levels of service. A constant focus on customer service and cost excellence is critical for success. Operational experience is a must. As part of this role the General Manger, DC Ops will be responsible for the implementation of all company policies/procedures, employee safety and customer centric practices while ensuring company values and competencies are practiced throughout the facilities at all levels. This individual will possess the ability to succeed by effectively directing, leading and coaching both direct and indirect reports creating a positive working environment while maximizing profitability.
We have much more to share about this exciting opportunity so you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more!
- College Degree is required, along with 10 years of experience in distribution and fulfillment leadership with at least 3 years in the top position within a distribution center
- Strong background in supply chain systems (i.e. WMS, Inventory Planning, ERP, etc.)
- Experienced in project management and demonstrated success in process improvement
- A proven track record of building and developing strong supply chain organization and aligning internal resources with external customer expectations
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong leadership and employee relations skills with a focus on engagement.
- High standard of integrity and reliability; able to build trust & loyalty with others.
Monday, April 19, 2021
Monday, March 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!