Immediate need for a Power Integrity Engineer, with a background in voltage regulator design and/or power distribution network (PDN) analysis. We are seeking candidates who are able to evaluate and recommend technologies for high performance computers and low power biomedical devices. Must be able to recognize technologies capable of meeting program goals and evaluate and offer design review analysis to aid in successful implementation of targeted technologies. Additionally, we are seeking candidates who are able to evaluate and recommend power architecture strategies to sponsors and understand tradeoffs of various power topologies.
Our client is a major Federal Healthcare organization in Rochester MN. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, then contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Candidate must have experience as a power integrity (PI) engineer, including performing tasks such as voltage regulator design and power distribution network (PDN) analysis.
- Able to use computer modeling tools to predict voltage regulator performance, optimize layouts, and identify board design issues.
- Must have experience with power integrity analysis tools such as: SIMetrix/SIMPLIS, SIwave, OrCad, ADS, HFSS and Q3D.
- Able to make design recommendations to decrease PDN losses and improve decoupling using board extractions of design.
- Adept with Microsoft Office tools.
Monday, March 1, 2021
12 months +
Monday, February 8, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!