Immediate need for a IBM DataPower Connect API Professional for our customer in Washington DC. The position will require working with broad cutting edge technologies, including, but not limited to DataPower, APIM, Automation Suites for testing API, Venafi Systems, CyberArk, Python, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Security, REST Services, Micro Services, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) security model, Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On (SSO), Kubernetes and containerization technologies, IBM API Connect, Internet technologies for web browsers, and the other integration technology.
- The Candidate must play the role of subject matter expert in the field of Web Services, microservices and REST API.
- Review the API specification for conformance of the enterprise standards and API governance framework
- Review the documentation and make recommendation for change
- Design and develop framework (reusable routines) using API Connect v2018 REST API Specifications and shell scripts to manage lifecycle of API-s
- Work with CI/CD team to create necessary custom Jenkins pipelines.
- Design, develop and implement custom API flows and Publish API-s to APIM platform
- Troubleshoot issues seen in DataPower and APIM
- Generate reports from existing APIM Analytics
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, then please call Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- IBM DataPower v2018,
- IBM API Connect v5.x,
- IBM API Connect v2018/v10,
- Open API Specifications 2.0/3.0, swagger 3.0,
- Java SD, Java EE Spring Framework, Oracle/DB2,
- Jenkins Pipelines
Monday, March 1, 2021
Friday, February 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!